skip to main content
We are now scheduling Registration appointments for the 2018-2019 school year you may call the Centralized Registration Office at (951) 940-6102 or visit us in the Student Services Building located at 972 W. Morgan St. Perris CA 92571.

We look forward to serving you and your family.