5 days ago
- For new home
- For room addition to an existing home (note: additions less than 500 s.f. are exempt from school fees and a waiver letter will be issued in lieu of payment)
- For installation or replacement of a mobile home
- For new commercial/industrial development
- Fees are assessed by the jurisdictional agency where the project is located, i.e., the City of Perris, the City of Moreno Valley, or the County of Riverside.
- The applicant will be issued a form/certificate from the correlating agency that will state the total square footage being assessed.
- Payment for School Fees can be made at the District Office in the Facilities Department at the address below:
Val Verde Unified School District
975 W. Morgan St.
Perris, CA 92571
Forms of payment accepted:
■ Cash (exact only)
■ Cashier's Check
■ Money Order
■ Company Check
On March 13, 2018, the Board adopted the School Facilities Needs Analysis and established an alternative Level II fee in the amount of $4.69 per square foot of assessable residential construction, effective the beginning of business on March 14, 2018. On March 13, 2018, the Board also adopted the Residential and Commercial/Industrial Development School Fee Justification Study and established a Level I fee in the amount of $.61 per square foot of assessable commercial/industrial construction, effective May 12, 2018.