6 months ago
Instructions to Purchase Software for Personal Use
Great news! Several major software applications are now available to purchase for personal use at extreme discounts.
Software available includes Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Adobe Photoshop, and several other great programs.
You can view the available software and purchase them from here: http://valverde.onthehub.com
Please note that purchases are for the life of the product unless stated otherwise. Some software (such as the Adobe products) is sold as a one-year license only, meaning you will have to re-purchase it each year you wish to continue using it. This will be stated in the software information as shown below:
For more details on these items such as what is included, system requirements, etc go to http://valverde.onthehub.com, click on the item you want more information on, and click on the link provided to see the details.
To purchase do the following:
- Go to http://valverde.onthehub.com
- Click the Sign In link in the upper right hand corner
- Click the Register button, enter your district email address and click Continue.
- You will receive an email with instructions on creating your account. This may take up to 24 hours.
- Once you have your account, log in, purchase the items and follow the instructions to download the software.
- For any questions regarding the purchase process please check the online help here.
- For any questions regarding how to use the software please visit the manufacturer’s website.
One quick note about Access Guarantee:
When you purchase the software you will have one month in order to download it. This should be plenty of time and I suggest you make a backup of the files you download. This will allow you to install the software again later should your computer crash.
For a small charge the site will allow you to purchase what they call Access Guarantee. This will allow you to download your software again anytime for up to two years. This is entirely your choice and completely optional.