Due to Coronavirus precautions, the Enrollment Center will be practicing physical distancing and requiring face coverings for in office visits.
Centralized Registration Office Hours:
- Centralized Registration is currently processing new student registration. If you need assistance, please call us at 951-940-6102 or email email@example.com
- for transfers please e-mail Valerie Solorio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a Transcript?
If you graduated in the past three years, contact your High School.
If you graduated more than three years ago, contact the registration technician assigned to your High School.
Rancho Verde: Donna Albright DAlbright@valverde.edu
Citrus Hill: Andrea Moreno email@example.com
Orange Vista: Joanne Escujuri firstname.lastname@example.org
Val Verde Socorro Nunez email@example.com
The Centralized Student Services Center, located at 975 West Morgan Street building 900 in Perris, provides a centralized facility for families to enroll students in grades TK-12 into the Val Verde Unified School District.
Centralized Student Services
- Tk-12 Registration (Centralized Registration Office)
- Transfer Requests
- Change of Address
- Language Assessment Services for English Language Learners
- Lunch Program Applications
- Special Education Referrals
- SAFE Program
- Child, Welfare and Attendance
- Dual Language Immersion Program
2021-2022 TK-12 Registration
- All new TK-12 students, will enroll at the enrollment center.
- Returning families please log on to AERIES Parent Portal to complete the online Re-registration. Documents required to be uploaded are Parent ID, current proof of address, updated Medical History Form (please find this form under the forms tab)
Change of Address
If your residence address changes at any time, you must go to the Centralized Registration Center to provide proof of residency. Please bring one (1) of the following with you:
- Current Mortgage statement showing residence address
- Current rental/lease agreement stating names of members residing in the home - should be no older than 60 days
- Final Escrow papers showing residence address - should be no older than 60 days
- Current utility bill (electric, water, gas, trash, land line phone) stating name of parent/guardian with current address
Language Assessment Services for English Language Learners
Students are identified, assessed, placed and redesignated according to state guidelines. Before a student enters any school in the Val Verde Unified School district, the parent or guardian completes a Home Language Survey. If the parent/guardian indicates there is a language other than English on any of the first three questions of the Home Language Survey, the student is referred for language assessment. Staff at the Centralized Registration Center will set an appointment for the students to be assessed for the state ELD test.
Special Education Referrals
Children are eligible to receive special education and related services when they meet state and federal criteria established by law. There are 13 eligibility criteria for special education. Read more on the Special Education web page.
Most students are served in district programs, including Resource Specialist Programs, Special Day Classes and Speech. Some students, whose needs cannot be met in district programs, are served in either county or non-public school programs.
When you enroll your special needs student(s) at the Centralized Registration Center, please bring the most current copy of your child's Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Special Education staff will review the IEP and contact you to arrange a school placement.
Lunch Program Information
Val Verde Unified School District participates in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program. Nutritious and delicious breakfast and lunch meals are served every school day.
The Nutrition Services Department processes the applications for Free and Reduced Price meals. Please visit our Food Services Department. Meal applications are available at Nutrition Services, the Centralized Registration Center and at your student’s school site office.
You may also apply for the for Free and Reduced Price meals online.