11 months ago
The Risk Management Department promotes and facilitates a culture of compliance and shared responsibility for the health and safety of students, visitors, and employees by providing technical expertise, supportive consultation, and quality educational programs and resources.
Val Verde Unified School District uses established and proven risk management strategies to minimize, manage, and/or transfer risks associated with K-12 educational and business environments. This process involves the identification and analysis of risk exposures, as well as, the development, implementation, and monitoring of appropriate risk management techniques.
- District Uniform Complaint Procedure Administration
- Employee Orientation and Training
- Property and Liability Insurance Administration
- Safety Compliance and Training
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Administration
The Benefits Department administers all Employee Health and Welfare programs for the District.
- Employee Benefits Administration and enrollment
- Open enrollment for Employee Health and Welfare Benefits
The Records Retention Department manages student, employment and business record archives for the District.
- Public Information Office - Public Records Requests
- Records Retention