skip to main content

Facility Use Forms

about 1 year ago


The 2019/2020 Facility Use Application is for scheduled dates from July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020.  Outside organizations are not allowed to use our facilities when students are not present, for example, holidays, vacation days (summer, winter, and spring breaks), and non-student days.  Please ensure the expiration date at the bottom of the form is visible when printed.  Our office needs the original "wet signature" copy in order to process.  Dual side printed copies or multiple-page printed copies are acceptable.

Certificate of Insurance

A certificate of insurance is required for outside organizations; the minimum insurance is $1M each occurrence/$2M aggregate.  The insurance needs to include auto insurance, or you can provide a copy of your valid personal proof of insurance.  Val Verde USD needs to be the certificate holder; an additionally insured endorsement is also required which list VVUSD (requires an additional page).  Our address is as follows:

Val Verde USD

975 W. Morgan Street

Perris, CA 92571 

Hold Harmless Agreements

A hold harmless agreement is also required for outside organizations. 

Loading Icon