Sexual Abuse Intervention

Adolescent Sex Offenders Group

(Riverside County Mental Health for Children, Children's Treatment Services)
(951) 358-4840

On-going group working with male adolescent sexual offenders. Fees are on a sliding scale and Medi-Cal is accepted. Please at least phone these people if you need help and see what can be arranged. Although this program was established to serve those living in Riverside please check for eligibility if you live in an outlying area and need this service.

♦  School personnel, if you believe a child needs counseling/help, please provide a parent/guardian with this information and encourage them to follow through. This agency has Daughters & Sons United groups but those who live in Perris need to contact MIDSTEP for Daughters United groups. Of course, remember that many of us are mandated reporters so suspected child abuse needs to be reported to Child Protective Services (CPS) or other appropriate agencies.

Moreno Valley Children's Interagency Program

(951) 413-5678 for information regarding Daughters United groups (for girls who have been molested by a family member). "Family member" may include a foster parent, foster sibling, or other person acting as a care provider. As of July 2005 there were no Son's United (for boys who have been molested by a family member) groups operating. Still, it's good to contact these people to find information about types of treatment should you be or know of a boy with this issue.

Rape Crisis Center

1485 Spruce Street, Suite C
Riverside, CA 92507
Counseling services: 951.686.7273.

National Domestic Violence/Sexual Abuse

(800) 799-SAFE OR (800) 799-7233